Here's an at-home bible study to do with your household or friends.
As we discovered in July (Where's the Hope?), we have a living hope grown out of faith and love.
1. Read 1 Peter 3:15. Review July’s study. What would you tell people about the reason for you hope?
2. Read Romans 5:1-5. Paul digs deeper into faith, love, and hope. Where does our hope come from? How do you think we show our hope to others?
3. Read 1 Peter 1:3-9,13-15. Peter connects our living hope with holy living. How is the way we live connected to hope? What does the way you live say about your hopes?
4. Read 1 John 3:1-5. John also talks about hope and sinless-living. John goes on to describe sinless-living as loving everyone, just as God loves us. How does love reveal our hope to others?
5. How might you share your hope with others? What would you tell them about your hope? How would you show them your hope?